>[Edit: I'm told there's a free Kindle app for PCs, so those without a Kindle can download Kindle ebooks! Not sure if that helps those overseas or not.]
I don’t feel good today, and all I really want to do is lie in bed and watch Pandorum again. Alas, there is work to be done and evidently, if I don’t write this book, no one else is going to do it for me. No substitutes allowed. Who knew?
But first, in case you haven’t already seen it, “Reaper” is out, and it is free!
I’ve had some complaints from people overseas (FYI, I’m in Texas, USA) that they can’t get the Kindle format (or one of the others), or they can’t get their format for free. I’m sorry about that. Unfortunately, there’s nothing I can do about international availability and I don’t know when that availability will change. But…”Reaper” is available in PDF format and that should be readable anywhere in the world, so long as you read English and have Adobe (the free version). It will be up on my site just as soon as I receive the file from my publisher, and it will stay free on my site forever, even after the other sites/formats have to start charging for it.
So, here’s where you can find it, in various formats:
- Harlequin Teen - Adobe, microsoft, and mobipocket formats. If you can, please go get it here. This is my publisher, and they’ve indulged my wish that “Reaper” be free, and they’ve been awesome in promoting it. Also, when you buy books direct from the publisher (“Reaper” is free, but the others aren’t), you ALWAYS get a discount over retail.
- Barnes & Noble - “Reaper” is currently free on the Nook, which I find very cool!
- Amazon.com - if you have a Kindle, here’s where you can get “Reaper” for free.
- Books on Board - They have it in several formats, but they seem to be charging for most of them. Not sure why. But if you don’t have an ereader, this is a good way to go, because BoB has a free PDF, which doesn’t require a reader or any software, other than the free version of Adobe
- Books-A-Million currently has “Reaper” listed at $2.99 in several formats, including Sony, Alex, and Onyx. I’m not sure why they’re charging for all formats, but there’s nothing I can do about that. Sorry!
- Borders doesn’t appear to be carrying “Reaper.” Not sure why. Fortunately, you can find it at all of the links above!
In other news…I didn’t quite make my November writing goal, which is disappointing. However, I did make very good progress in the book and am currently on track to finish, rewrite, and have it turned in Jan 1. May have to work through the holiday, though.
Here’s where the new adult book stands:
And here’s my November progress:
Given two more days, I would have easily made it, but November ends when it ends. Now to finish the book!
And, last of all, I got a box full of leftover ARCs of My Soul To Steal! Check back in tomorrow for a giveaway!