So. If I Die officially comes out in the US/Canada three weeks from tomorrow. I kind of hate it that the release is so close on the heels of the Blood Bound release, because I feel like Blood Bound isn’t getting its fair share of attention, and I worked really hard on Blood Bound. But, I’m beyond thrilled with the critical response to Blood Bound so far and I worked hard on If I Die too. My dad can attest to that, because I was actually working on second round revisions of If I Die at his house, during what was supposed to be family time this past spring. When everyone else went to bed, I got out my laptop and worked at the kitchen table. Alone. Sans coffee. So I’m really proud of this one to, and I hope you all love it.
Anyway…this week kicks off five straight weeks of If I Die merriment! Each week you’ll get a chance to ask one of the five major Soul Screamers characters a question. That question will be your entry in the week’s drawing. That week’s character will answer a handful of the questions, but even if your question isn’t answered, you will be entered in the drawing.
This week’s character is: EMMA!
- One question/entry per person. So think carefully. Also, read through what’s already been asked, to avoid duplicate questions. But please be aware that the questions MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. If you haven’t read the first four books and both available novellas, you may want to scroll past the questions without reading them and leave yours in the comment box.
- Repeat questions will still count as entries, but if the character answers a question asked more than once, the first person who asked will be credited in the response.
- Because of astronomical shipping costs and the size, weight, and number of the prizes, I will only be able to ship to US addresses. If you live outside of the US but have someone stateside willing to pass your prizes on to you, you’re welcome to enter and make those arrangements privately. But this time I can only ship to US residences. I apologize to the international readers and hope you understand.
- You may ask a question even if you don’t wish to be entered in the drawing.
- Please allow 3+ weeks for shipping.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent’s permission to enter.
This week’s prize:
- A signed set of the first five Soul Screamers novels.
- A shirt with the following Emma quote: “The triangle is the most stable geometric shape. That has to count for something, right?”
- Assorted swag including an If I Die bookmark and an Enthralled postcard.
Here’s a closer look at the image on the shirt:
Interested? Leave your question for Emma in the comments of this post.
One last spoiler warning: The questions in the comments may contain spoilers. Read at your own risk!